The time of the site will follow the Brasilia time. C&S seeks to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the content as quickly as possible, but will not assume responsibility for its misuse; application or processing that users may give to that information, in disregard of nature, purpose and function of the information provided.
The site may provide access to other external websites, whose content and privacy policies and information security are not the responsibility of C&S. Therefore, it is recommended that users, when redirected to external sites, always consult their privacy policies before providing their data or information.
C&S has the right to protect its reputation, so we reserve the right to request the removal of any link on our website. The user will have the option to make the registration, which is conditioned to the provision of his personal data, as well as the acceptance of navigation cookies, to identify the user’s IP and internal navigation control.
By providing your personal data, the user automatically declares to know and accept the terms of this Policy. This will include data such as: name, email, date of birth, sex, CPF, RG, ZIP code, profession, full address, personal interests and your personal password. Any information forwarded by the user will be protected according to strict confidentiality standards and used for the following purposes:
- Communicate the user about new products, promotions, news from C&S and its partners;
- Keep the user’s records up-to-date for telephone contact, e-mail or direct mail;
- To prepare general statistics, without identifying users;
- Respond to users’ queries and requests.
Access to information received is restricted only to C&S members authorized to use this information in an appropriate manner. C&S will not sell or rent any personal data of registered users to any third party. C&S may only send information that identifies the user when:
- Obtain your consent to share such information;
- Need to share your information to provide the product or service requested or authorized by the user;
- Need to send information to companies that work for the benefit of C&S providing a service or product. Except as otherwise noted, such companies will not be entitled to use the information submitted about any users beyond what is necessary to meet C&S’s needs; or
- Request from the competent authorities.
However, the C&S website does not guarantee the full security of the information and/or data sent by visitors in the event of incidental or force majeure events, which is why visitors expressly waive any claim against the C&S site as a result of loss of data which may be suffered as a result of unauthorized access and/or systems security breach that maintain this site. Under no circumstances shall C&S, its partners or employees be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential damages or damages of any nature whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for loss of use , loss of data, or loss of profits), regardless of the form of action, including, but not limited to, contractual actions, negligent actions, or other civil wrongdoing arising from content made available on or in connection with the site, or accessed through use the site, or any copying, display or other use of the site.